Information and Ticket Policy
The Days of '98 Show with Soapy Smith is one hour long.
The theatre is located at 6th and Broadway, about a 20 minute walk from the docks. Shuttle bus service is available in town for a small fee.
Our theater has an easy-access side entrance for patrons with limited mobility. If you require further accommodation, please contact us to discuss any special needs.
- Adult tickets are $25 for daytime shows and $28 for evening shows. 5% local tax is included.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for half price.
- Veterans, AAA/CAA members, and members of the F.O.E. qualify to receive a 10% discount. Please use the following codes or make us aware of any status at time of purchase. Veterans/MIL; Fraternal Order of Eagles/FOE; AAA/AAA
- Payment is not required until just prior to the show. Reservations can be made online or via phone.
- Patrons may exchange daytime tickets for evening tickets by paying the price difference.
- Seating is general admission. The house opens one half hour before daytime performances, and one hour before evening performances.
- Evening tickets include mock-gambling games prior to the performance. The lobby and box office open at 7 PM.
For group ticket sales, and for other ticketing questions and discounts, please contact us directly.